Editing place borders
The AngelSense system will automatically identify places your child spends time at. If your child visits them regularly you should name them. The system uses a default radius size and we do not recommend reducing the radius at this stage; it may make it difficult for the system to handle GPS errors indoors and result in false alerts. GPS has inaccuracies and reducing the size to exactly match the borders of the place could cause false alerts.
To edit place borders you should:
- Assure the place is named
- Click on the place in the schedule
- Open the menu by the place name in the map view and select the circle icon
- If the circle isn't centered correctly
- The circle is too small, e.g. in schools, to help prevent unnecessary notifications for transitions inside school
To edit the circle:
1. Click on the named place in the schedule:
2. Click on the down arrow next to the name of the place
3. Select the circle icon to edit
4. Increase or decrease the radius size by extending the outer handles. Move the center by dragging the middle handle.
5. Click on the check mark and you're done. :-)
Note: Make sure to zoom in on the map to make the adjustment easier. You also have the option to view in map or satellite mode (lower right hand corner of map)